Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 51-55

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 51-55 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 51-55

evilpii
    Participant
    none
    Yuki and Rui were rather surprised to put a face to their mentor finally. mmhmm1 The two of them get to have a blast, and we also get another chance for people to notice KUMO-KUN! I noticed that Yuki’s cannon is named the “S.Star”, for “shooting star” or “superstar”? soawesome1

However, this episode is building Washu up some more. She apparently destroyed an entire star system, and even the SA’s founder can’t monitor or control. Rumors float around the GP SWAT members about her, like a ghost story around a campfire. badass1

Tenchi also drops some bombs of his own. Momo and Beni are now aware of their extraterrestrial origin. They seem to be taking it rather well under the circumstances. blush1 This will likely affect some decision they make soon.

One does wonder why Ryoko does become incorporeal and phase down to the key. The first film does put a limit on her teleportation ability, that she has to have already been in a place to teleport there. However, I don’t recall her having a limitation on her phasing ability. Actually, has she used that power in this series? She has flown, teleported, and used energy weapons. Has she phased at all in Ai Tenchi? qt1

Also, Ukan’s weapon apparently is dual purpose. It was a solid blade-like implement yesterday, but today it has a flexible whip-like feature. That could give her an interesting fighting style when she is actually in combat. fyeah1

And, someone wanted to see Mihoshi in her new costume? I think this show is psychic. woooo1

Lastly, the probe the GP shot into the building looks familiar.

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p661/evilpii/Forum/vlcsnap-2014-12-17-15h18m25s18_zpsb5df9aa3.png" />

It’s also from Universe episode 19! iloveit1

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p661/evilpii/Forum/probe1_zpse7251be7.png" />