Reply To: TenchiForum’s 2014 in Review: The Year the Carnival Returned

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat TenchiForum’s 2014 in Review: The Year the Carnival Returned Reply To: TenchiForum’s 2014 in Review: The Year the Carnival Returned

Anonymous
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/Dagon123/Aistats_zps591a55eb.png" />

I did a little number crunching, and even regardless of those amazing numbers, Crazed, Nil, and Titan, all of you boys should be proud of yourselves.

It’s hard to believe that you guys (Nil and Crazed) have barely been here a year, and have done such amazing work, really beyond words, but what isn’t beyond words is the gratitude that I SHOULD express towards you gentlemen, much like Negishi himself, you helped take the little ember of Tenchi fandom that I’ve helped cultivate, and make it burn like a fire worthy of telling stories about. Thank You.

Echoing much of what Chuck said, every Tenchi fan should be proud of those numbers, who would have thought, that a 4 minute advertisement series could garner the tremendous attention that it has, but also by the end of it, be almost universally praised by fans.

Here’s to 2015 ladies and gentlemen of Tenchi fandom, I have a feeling, we may be seeing another new Tenchi series before we know it.