Reply To: WTF Did I Just Watch?! – Anime Edition

Forums Off Topic Other Anime WTF Did I Just Watch?! – Anime Edition Reply To: WTF Did I Just Watch?! – Anime Edition

Anonymous
    I’m going to throw in Betterman simply because I had absolutely no idea what was going on until the last 4 or so episodes and even then It’s not because it was hard to follow, it’s simply because things happened with what seemed no real reason to. Maybe when the re-release happens I’ll give it another watch but it still just boggles my mind how that show just threw things in and I somehow missed every time it may or may not have explained it, lol.

Oh and Brain Powerd (yes that’s not a misspelling), you want to talk about the real Eva-clone in the room that looked like one, It had all the NERV-like pseudo political goings on, but was far too top heavy in some ways like Gundam Wing and things, again, just seemed to pop into existence for the sake of it. So if you want 2 mech shows that are semi enjoyable to watch but you won’t ever really understand, go with those 2.