Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 51-55

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 51-55 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 51-55

SnowQueen

Dagon123 wrote:

I can understand why you (or anyone else) might not like that scene, but ultimately, the show is doing nothing wrong here, there is precedent for it, you can like or dislike what you choose (we all do!) but you really can’t hold that against the merit of the show

I still as a whole appreciate the show because well its new Tenchi material but I wish they did things just a tad better then just having people used as punching bags just for the hell of it more than half the time but that being said there are still parts I really like and even parts I love but this is certainly not one of them and it made my opinion of the show go down quite a bit. Maybe the finale can save itself and I really hope it does because I really don’t want to dislike this series.

I believe now will be a good time to bury the subject (at least on my part) because of made my point already and I don’t want to taint the thread with it so if you want to here more of my thoughts of it into detail then PM me. And thanks for hearing me out a respecting my opinion Dagon. ^^

Anyway I was wondering what those orbs were and I wouldnt have ever made that connection but what actually do they do? Is it just a source of stored energy?