Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 56-60

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 56-60 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 56-60

TheFrieza
    Its been a while since I posted here, a few reasons for that, first I didn’t want to see any type of spoilers for Ai Tenchi or any type of feedback for the show until I fully finished it. But I have now finished watching all 60 eps :) Also love the new layout look for Tenchiforum

First let me say a huge thanks to all the people involved in getting the show translated at and uploaded at such a fast pace, you guys are awesome.

I really enjoyed watching Ai Tenchi from start to finish, it was so nice to be able to experience a new Tenchi show (something of which I haven’t done since I was a child, so it really is close to heart for me :) ) The animation was very nice and I really liked some of the new girls (something I wasn’t expecting to do and I’m sure a few here wasn’t either).

The ending was definitely quite emotional but there are a few things I’d like to learn more from the last ep
    like what exactly had Mihoshi found buried underneath the shrine? Surely it can’t just be coincidence, do any of the girls at the school remember Momo & Benni or has that encounter been completely removed from memory. Has teenage Momo gone forever? The petal’s at the end of ep 60 and the “Tenchi sensei” that was spoke at the very end while we had a scene with the sword could mean otherwise plus she did say “we’ll meet again” which I don’t think relates to her younger child self but maybe I’m just over thinking here, of cause the “Tenchi sensei” could just have just been a warm way to send the show off. Still I would love to have to have seen Momo and Tenchi share a kiss during ep 59, I think she really deserved one sadface1 Apologies if someone has already answered my questions on this board already.

So yes overall I really enjoyed this show a way lot more than I was expecting too Tenchismile I would certainly love to see the show extended with perhaps a season 2 or by novel form maybe see seeing more team ups with Ryoko and Benii and seeing the growth of young Momo but that’s just my likes :)

Thanks for reading and thanks again to the staff here for getting the show translated so quickly.