Reply To: hello!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum hello! Reply To: hello!

Nil Admirari
    none
    Welcome to TenchiForum, rtil! kiyonesmile1

It’s really crazy to see an angelfire page again after all these years, clicking through what worked on your page was quite a throwback. But man the internet was such a different place in the early 00s when our favorite show was taking off in the states? Webrings and ancient bulletin board systems held together by shoestrings… Even manually updating a petition, oh man. You’ll certainly see some old school and hopefully familiar faces from back then around these parts!

Your art by the way is fantast- waitaminute, you’re the new artist for Dysfunctional Systems? Holy shit! A friend of mine has been begging me to play the first chapter for eons now and I came pretty close to throwing in for the Kickstarter. Pardon me for nerding out a little but that’s just kinda crazy to me. Small internet~

Glad to have an old fan back aboard on the good ship TenchiForum again. Make yourself at home and enjoy some coffee while our muffin maker gets her oven warmed up. I encourage some fanarting while you wait. Maybe of a certain blue haired, orange hair-banded beauty.