Reply To: Anime Challenge~

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Anime Challenge~ Reply To: Anime Challenge~

WisperG
    Got a bit of catching up to do.

DAY 6

This one is kinda hard, since I have little to no interest in dressing up in costume on any day other than Halloween. But if I had to, I’d go with Big O’s Roger Smith or Captain Harlock. Eva Unit-01 would be cool too, but quite hard to make I imagine.

DAY 7

This is such an odd question. I guess I’d say… Shirou Emiya. He takes his training pretty seriously and overall just seems like he’d be a pretty fun guy to be work out with.

DAY 8

Crossover? That’s easy. Tenchi x AMG. The clash of the rom-coms!

It’s so perfect. Tenchi and Keiichi can bond over their girl troubles. Skuld and Washu can pick each others brains and build something. Ryoko and Urd can get drunk together. Belldandy and Sasami can collaborate on dinner. Everyone pretty much has a perfect counterpart in the other series. It would be so much fun to see each household play off each other like that. Maybe Kagato x Mara should be my new crack pairing?

This reminds me that I actually brainstormed a Tenchi x AMG fanfic many moons ago with the help of some fellow forum members. I have that page of notes around here somewhere…